Tuesday 12 February 2008

TUESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY - SIGUR ROS - ICELAND

SIGUR ROS

We saw a programme about these guys The Electric Proms some months ago and yesterday we purchased on impulse the dvd that had been featured. We rarely make this kind of purchase but we have been rewarded by this one. The photography is absolutely breathtaking and the music is exceptional. They do global tours so I intend to look out if thet come to the UK as their music has caught my imagine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZYIfUdIyfs

Click here and see for yourself. I am captivated by the sound they make.

2 comments:

marymaryquitecontrary said...

Great photography. Music not for me. I think Kissa we are a different age group.

Claire said...

marymary: I have no grandchildren it is true but music taste is so personal that we all must agree to differ which I am sure we do. This music is like no other. Thanks for your thoughts.