Monday 12 January 2009

MONDAY 12TH JANUARY - self improvement!

Those of you have read my last posting will know to what I am referring now

I have telephoned someone I used to work with and left that place 24 years ago. We have exchanged Christmas cards every year so I decided to find her tel no and rang her she was so delighted she says she will try to get to Cornwall later this year! It was a good thing to do. Oh she lives in Ipswich which is quite a long way from here!

I am going to a meeting of the local AMNESTY group on Wednesday evening my first time..

I am learning Russian well I started this last September but this is one of my new things and it is stretching me.

This post is just about the 'things not resolutions' or self improvement?! package. Eek!

6 comments:

Aku said...

Wow, so many big things! Must have been exciting to get in touch after all those years!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You have made a wonderful start!

DAB said...

Just popped over to say hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I'm liking your resolutions TF

Claire said...

Aku: It was.
welshcakes: still going strong!
TOMFOOLERY:So am I!

mountainear said...

Well done - especially calling the old colleague - we've people like that on our Christmas card list but somehow never summon up the willpower to go one step further and call them.

Claire said...

mountainear: I am not sure why this was the year to do these things I hope I can keep it up.