Monday 15 December 2008

MONDAY 15TH DECEMBER - Scotland again

We live in the south west of the U.K. so as we drove north a couple of weeks ago and it got snowier and snowier by the side of the Motorway we knew we were going to have a good few days. So here are some snowy photos!
Loch Morlich - Cairngorm. at -5 degrees

I love trees when the snow has frozen to the branches.

This is so beautiful.


Scheihallion and Loch Rannoch.
I have Norwegian blood in me. My grandmother was from Gjovik so maybe this accounts for my love of northern climes and cold places.






5 comments:

Cait O'Connor said...

Beautiful photos Kissa.
I notice you are reading In Siberia by Colin Thubron.. a coincidence as a friend recommended this book to me last week.
I also love Kite Runner and Four Letters of Love.
Thank you for your kind words on my blog.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Gorgeous photos; thanks for sharing!

And happy holidays to you and yours from southern Italy :)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Lovely photos. Merry Xmas!

Chris Benjamin said...

happy new year!

scotland is gorgeous, maybe even more so with that snow. we got dumped on huge here. the world is all still and white tonight.

Claire said...

Cait O'Connor:It is cold here and the whole world was white this morning rather rare for Cornwall. It was easy to take the photos in Scotland wherever you looked it was just WOW!
Michelle of bleeding espresso:Thanks :-)
welshcakes: Happy New Year!
benjibopper:HNY No snow just -4 but that is cold for Cornwall.