Monday 9 July 2007

MONDAY 9TH JULY


Pictures of the abseil and me in four local papers and I touched celebrity status!
Eating a piece of pizza sitting on Lemon Plaza a total stranger spoke to me saying what a good photo it was in the paper and how much better the weather was this weekend than last.

I trawled my mind but am sure I have never met her in my life.

How nice of her to be so friendly.

The Tour de France came to England yesterday.
Saw the last 10k on TV. Wow look at the speed of those guys. Impressive they can only be superhuman.
I intend to follow it through France particularly on the mountainous stages when it is awesome.

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

The Tour amazes me too, they are true athletes (though some of them cheat, I know...). Unfortunately we don't have the sports channel where I'm at now, but later this week I'll be watching.

Mike Minzes said...

Great blog!! I will be back for more!

-0-0-