Saturday 16 June 2007

SATURDAY 16TH JUNE - Trouser trouble.

I went to get another pair of trousers.

I bought a pair a couple of weeks ago they are a perfect fit well as nearly perfect as a pair of sport trousers can be so this afternoon I went to get another pair.

This is where the problem began as there were long leg size 16, lots of pairs in size 12 and 16 short leg and regular in size 16 and 12 but only one pair size 14 and they were short leg and guess what I am size 14 regular leg? Do you still follow the problem?
So I bought a different pair in another style.
What a disappointing afternoon.

I didn't get anything positive from this very tiny bit of retail therapy but then the best kind of retail therapy is books, music and chocolate cake but then the trousers won't fit..............

No comments: